At Four Seasons Plumbing, we believe in integrity, hard work, and providing our employees with everything they need to do a great job and live their best lives. If you’re searching for a company that treats you right, let’s talk about your future!
We’re searching for an experienced plumber to lead their own Install team. This role requires knowledge and experience running DWV and water service to homes, as well as repipes and tankless water heater installations. An ideal candidate will have experience with running a mini-excavator and other heavy equipment, knowledge of plumbing code, and be a self-starting, driven individual.
This role works directly with an Installer or Installer Helper; a typical day is spent excavating trenches or pits and leading your team to install DWV and water service per code. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must!
This position is open to candidates with a minimum of 5 years professional experience in plumbing. Residential new construction experience welcome!
- Matching 401k
- 100% paid medical insurance
- 100% company paid uniforms
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off
- 6 paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- No on-call
- Paid trainings
- Major tools and equipment provided
- Unbeatable culture and fun work environment!
- Clean background, drug-free, and clean safe driving record
- 2 years plumbing experience
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude in life
Current positions available:
- Lead Installers
- Installers assistants
At Four Seasons Plumbing, we are always on the hunt for top talent. Give us a call today to take the next step towards your best future!