A tankless water heater can provide you with an endless supply of hot water for bathing, cooking, washing dishes, doing laundry and all the countless other ways hot water enriches your life. Not only that, a tankless water system can help lower your energy bills and allow you easy access to hot water at all times!
Four Seasons Plumbing is able to diagnose, repair and replace any of their commercial and residential tankless water heaters.
Enjoy Instant Savings
With residential water heating representing the second largest consumption of energy in the home, right behind heating and cooling, tankless water heaters are the environmentally-friendly and economical water heating solution for your home.
Tankless systems heat water on demand. The unit senses water flow and starts the heating process. When the demand for hot water ceases, the tankless unit shuts down and uses no energy. This is a revolutionary advantage over inefficient, conventional tank-style heaters, which heat and reheat water continuously whether you’re using it or not.
With a tankless water heater, you’ll enjoy energy savings of up to 40 percent! An electric or gas tankless water heater saves you energy, space and money by only heating the water when you need it.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters Over Traditional Ones
- Energy Saving – Traditional water heaters need to constantly heat up a water tank so that there is always hot water ready, the water gets heated up even if you don’t need it, and if you run it, a lot of energy needs to be used to heat up all the water in the tank. With tankless water heaters in Asheville, you save on energy because it only heats the water when it is needed; it shuts off automatically when it is not needed.
- They last longer than traditional water heaters – Because tankless water heaters heat up the water as they pass through it, no mineral deposits will accumulate in the pipes due to stagnant water. If you buy a reputable brand of tankless water heater, they can last for up to 20 years without the need to have it replaced. Unlike traditional water heaters that need to have periodic maintenance and is constantly in need of repairs.
- They save on space – Traditional water heaters need to have a large space because of the water tank. If you have a small home then finding a place for it can be tough. Finding enough space is not a problem with tankless water heaters, since they are usually only the size of a medicine cabinet, they can be conveniently placed under the bathroom sink.
- They are safer – Tankless water heaters come with a built-in thermostat so that you can set how hot the water will be heated. This is good for families that have small children as they won’t get scalded by overly hot water like in traditional heaters.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for You?
- If you have a large household, or a large family, hence lots of showers or baths and lots of loads of laundry throughout the day, you are a great candidate for a tankless unit and it would definitely be worth the investment.
- If you live in a very small household where space is a big issue, a tankless unit is a great space saver and would again definitely be worth the investment for you.
- Lastly, if you live in an older home with the original plumbing, you should keep in mind that the majority of the plumbing in your home will probably need to be replaced prior to installing your new tankless unit. This might add to the cost, but if you fall within the first or third categories listed above, it still might be worth it to you.
If you’re not sure if it’s the right fit for you and your family and would like more detailed information, call Four Seasons Plumbing!
Tankless Water Heater Services
- Gas Tankless Water Heater Repairs & Installations
- Electric Tankless Water Heaters Repairs & Installations
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Repairs & Installations
- Rheem Tankless Water Heater Repairs & Installations
Our Asheville plumbers will provide you with quality and professional water heater services when you need them. We know that you expect fast efficient service, durable equipment and tankless water heaters you can count on. Our expert water heater contractors are committed to providing excellent customer service and a clean installation with up-front pricing and no surprise charges.